The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ethans Adventures with his Rocket

For the last couple of months Ethan has had some what of an obsession with 'The Little Einsteins'. So as a moving away present his Grandpa Ron got him a Rocket that he could sleep with. (Ethan has ALWAYS had stuffed animals to sleep with, ever since he was a baby) Well.... Ethan takes his Rocket EVERYWHERE! When we leave for the store, he takes his Rocket, when we go get the mail, he takes his Rocket .... so on and so on...
Well yesterday we went to the park, and I let him take his Rocket . He was so happy I let him take his Rocket .... he was holding it as we crossed the street saying "come on Rocket , we are going to the park". When we got to the park I asked him if he wanted to swing with me. This is what he said. "Mommy I have Rocket to swing with, you go sit down"!!! I have been replaced by Rocket ! lol. I took some pictures of him and his Rocket . He did everything with Rocket at the park. So below are a few.


 Ethan pushing Rocket on the swing.

This is Ethan swinging on his belly. He put Rocket on his belly too! lol.






 Ethan going down the slide with Rocket
 Ethan then realized that he would have to push Rocket down the slide to get it to move.
 
  Ethan having Rocket climb up the slide....
Taking a break under the stairs. He said Rocket was tired



This one is my favorite. Ethan wanted to play basketball so he was throwing the ball up in the air and telling Rocket to catch it. When that didn't work he put the ball under Rocket to throw it.


With a little help from me..... Rocket threw the ball. lol. Ethan's expression says it all..... he was kinda mad that I helped out.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Rocket swinging on his belly, so cute! Cam really misses Ethan. Any time we get together with the fam, he asks where Ethan is.

    By the way, my blog address is 4redchairs.blogspot.com, so you should change that on your sidebar so you'll get my updated posts!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This post made me laugh so hard! I love Ethan, he is so cute! My favorite is the picture of them swinging on their tummies, hehe, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete