The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Monday, December 28, 2009

Oceanside Peir

Hello Friends and Family! Now that Russ and I have moved to California, I have decided to start a new blog to share photos and experiences of our new life in California.

We were able to spend Christmas here in California, and to tell you the truth, it didn't feel much like a Christmas at all. Living in Utah our whole lives we have always had a snowy Christmas. Its been in the 70s all through December here. Its really weird to say Merry Christmas to people when there is no snow or hardly any Christmas lights! But we did have a nice Christmas because my Dad, Mom and baby sis were able to come down here for half of Saturday and the morning of Sunday. It was a really short trip for them but it was worth every hour they where here. We showed them around Camp Pendleton a little, and went to the Oceanside Pier to watch the sunset. There is a few pics below that are of that night. And on Sunday morning we went to the beach again! We sat and watched the waves, and played in the water. It was so nice being with some of my family.



Ethan loves to play at the beach. He was trying to hid his toes in the sand.

We actually didn't plan on getting in the water that morning, but once Ethan saw were were at the beach there was no stopping him.... so we were in the water with all the clothes on! :)


This is the sunset from the Oceanside Pier. It was very beautiful to see.
This is Ethan talking to a bird that was sitting on the Pier!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new blog..I'll check it often!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We will have to come visit you sometime, I'm sure Cam would LOVE to run around the beach with his favorite cousin buddy!! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited you have a blog! I'm glad that Mom, Dad, and Meggie were able to come and visit you. It looks like you had a lot of fun on the beach! I hope that we will be able to come and visit sometime. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the new blog! I LOVE seeing your pictures - so post often! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete