The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Visit from Gpa and Gma :)

Gina and Ron were able to drive down from Utah to visit us this last weekend! Ethan was REALLY excited that they came. We got to go to the zoo one day, and we got to ride the Cost train to Old Town San Diego another day! Here are some pictures from their visit.
 
When Gina and Ron got here, Ron brought Ethans head lights. HE LOVES THESE. He has worn them all day today! He keeps having me turn off the lights so he can look in the dark with his head lights!

 
The zoo was so fun! Ethan liked showing Gma and Gpa around!

 
The snake was doing some cool stuff this time, so I took a picture! :)

 
He was a little worn out from a whole day at the zoo, good thing Gina and Ron brought the stroller! 

 
"You ready to ride the train Ethan"..... He gives a thumbs up!
We told Ethan the train wouldn't start unless he would pat his legs and say blast off (like they do on Little Einsteins) So he did. This pictures is the BLAST OFF part!
 
He loved seeing the Ocean. He kept saying he wanted to go to the beach, but it was too cold that day, so he had to deal with looking at it on the train. 
  
The train let us off right at Old Town. It was a fun place, lots of shopping and food places.

We ate at this place called Old Hungrys or something. I got a burger and Ethan got a grilled cheese. If you know me, you know that I eat EVERY thing with ranch, so I got a bowl for myself and Ethan saw it and wanted to try it. I told him he had to like it because he is MY son, and I cant have a son who doesn't like ranch.... HE LOVED IT! "mmmm its nummy" 
After a long day we took the train back to Oceanside, and Ethan was OUT. But he still had a piece of  grilled cheese in his hand, and every time we tried to take it out, he would wake up and yell for it back. lol. Gma had to hold his head up because it would fall when the train moved. lol.

We had SOOOO much fun with Gina and Ron, Thanks for coming to visit us! Its so nice to see family!

3 comments:

  1. I love his little thumbs up, lol! He's so cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thumbs up too! It's like he's saying "yeah I'm down with that mom!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is classic - falling asleep with his sandwich. Classic!

    ReplyDelete