The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ethans Hair/ROBYN POCKETS

Can I just say that I have always wanted to give Ethan a traditional mow-hawk ever since I found out I was having a boy. You know, the shaved sides, and the spiky middle. Well both of Ethan's grandmothers have pretty much forbade me to do it, so Im stuck with just my pretend mow-hawk... Here are some pictures of it! He looks so cute!
 
Nice side view.....

  
Perfect front view!

  
Seriously.... He looks so cute with a mow-hawk

  
PERFECT side view... I should be a hair dresser... lol. And yes.. His shirt says "you cant spell AWESOME without ME" lol... and Yes, I got him that shirt because I am awesome as well. It runs in the family. lol

  
See.... He loves his mow-hawk! :)

You cant see his hair in this picture, but I dont care... he is just so adorable, I wanted to post another picture of him. :) 

Ethan's Gma Gina is coming to visit this weekend... maybe I can convince her to let Ethan have a awesome mow-hawk!!!! We will see. :)

I also have to post how awesome I am at making my favorite food that my mommy dearest makes me for my birthday every year.... ROBYN POCKETS!!!!! Woot woot. I took pictures of it because I was so proud that they came out perfect.

 

YUMMMMMYYYYYYY.
Thanks mommy dearest for the recipe!

4 comments:

  1. YES, his hair looks adorable like that!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute with his "fake mohawk" I think he would be cute with a real one too, hehe!

    I love that picture of you with your face in the plate, Ha! Classic Mal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the hair - he is a little lady killer! Yum - you should come make me dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hair :) What are robyn pockets!?!?! She never made those for me...they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete