The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

San Diego Zoo

.... I know Im a few days late..... but here are some pictures from our trip to the San Diego Zoo. I wont post a whole discription but I will tell you this.. Ethan LOVED the sky ride. I was worried that he would be scared... I mean, he doesn't like the merry-go-round, but he sure loved the sky ride. His favorite animal was the Hippos! He liked watching them swim. Enjoy the pics!







Hippos eating each other! Ethan wanted to swim with them!


The Hippos BUM! (that's what Ethan said)

 
 He was on this thing for 10 mins.

 
 Looking at the Zoo from the Sky Ride. He would keep saying "Hi" to all the carts that passed by


 He LOVED this thing.

 
 Me and Ethan on the Sky Ride
 
He was so good, I bought him a snake! 

 
 Giving the Elephant a hug!

 
This is how he looks for things, its his "look and listen scope" (its from little enistines) He heard some animals and said he needed to look for them

 
 This is the playground slide at the Zoo! He has so much fun playing with the other kids!

 
He loved looking at the BEES! He went and said... Berry... Berry... I tried telling him that Berry was only in the movie Bees... :) It was so cute!

 
... he had his first Churro! He was a little worried at trying it at first, but as you can see by the picture he scarfed it down once he found out it was SUGAR! lol

We had so much fun at the zoo, I will post some more pictures on my facebook page later!



1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Did you like this zoo more than the Omaha zoo? I've been there once before, but I don't remember very much of it.
    The one thing that the Omaha zoo needs is a playground!
    I'm glad Ethan had fun! I like that picture of him laying on top of the hippo :)

    ReplyDelete