The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Zoo Fun!

Well I promised some pics from our visit to the zoo with Jenny and Taylor... so here they are. They had so much fun together! Ethan has never been so good at taking photos, but Taylor is a little ham, so I think he let me take pictures because Taylor loved to have her picture taken!
They loved yelling at the monkeys! Jenny and I decided that Taylor and Ethan should be the ones in the cage, because they were acting more like a monkey!

Like I said... he was so good for pictures, but I think it was because he saw Taylor being so good!

Guess who he's looking at? lol. Not me, that's for sure! His uncle Nate taught him well.....
(Sorry it wont rotate)... but you see... not looking at the camera... checking out a girl! lol

Now hes looking...

They always had to be holding hands! Ethan was a little embarrassed that I was taking this picture.. that's why he looks mad

If you have ever been to the San Diego Zoo, you know that its pretty much the work out of your life to walk every where because of all the hills. Luckily the escalators were on that day. :)  Jenny and I were both happy to take a break from walking!

Ethan was happy too!

They liked the Dog a lot more then the Cheetah! lol.

At the petting zoo, Taylor had lots of fun chasing the animals and petting them...

.... Ethan, not so much. lol. He didn't like to pet them so he sat for a little bit.....

Then he got bored, so he started to climb on the trunks...

We had so much fun at the zoo yesterday!

But I think he had the best time because of Taylor was there! lol
PS... I posted a video of Taylor getting Ethan to dance on facebook.... lol. Its awesome! And there are a few more picture of yesterday on facebook as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment