The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

FAIL... lol that is the word for my gratitude list. I tried, and I was going to finish it but going home for Christmas was a lot busier then I thought it would be! I will try again this year. :)

So its finally 2011! I have a lot of goals I set for my self this year and I really hope to achieve them all. Here are a few that I have...
1- Get out of debt. While Russ is deployed, I'm pretty sure this is possible. So I hope to be out of debt by November! Russ really wants to buy a house out side the base when he gets home, so we need to work on our credit to do that!

2-After the baby is born, get healthy. This includes changing my fatty diet! I eat a lot of fast food, and I hope, after the baby is born to stop that and really focus one summer on losing weight and getting healthy. I would rather spend one entire summer working really hard on that and getting a routine to stick, then trying to do that for the rest of my life and having to struggle with it.

3-POTTY TRAIN ETHAN! I know... Sad right? lol. I cant do it. He is really a smart kid, but he just wont do it. I really have a lot of patience, but that's obviously not what this takes because I have tried everything to get him to do it. This WILL be done by the end of this month! (that's this goals timeline...)

4-Finish my painting. lol. I have been working on a painting for 7 months now. lol. I don't know why but I cant find my inspiration to finish it. I have put it aside and painted other stuff... but I want to finish this one. I cant wait to show everyone once its finished!

5-Go to School! I have always wanted to go to school and be a teacher. That's all I have ever wanted to be. Hopefully I can work on this when I move back home this summer.

Well that's just a few of my goals! I do have a whole list! lol.
So far 2011 has been a great 4 days! I went to a new store today called Fresh and Easy. They have them in California and Arizona only I think... but they are awesome! Wonderful deals on fruit and veggies and stuff like that. I bought a bunch of stuff to make salads with. I have been craving salads a lot lately! And tomorrow Ethan and I are going to the Zoo with our neighbor, Jenny and her daughter (Ethan's love) Taylor! That should be a lot of fun! I will definitely post pictures of that!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I love reading about people's goals. Yours are GREAT! I learned some great stuff in my workout classes if you want me to show you some good moves! :) I hope I remember them after this baby comes so I can get back in shape.

    I'm excited for you guys to live here again, do you know when you'll be moving back? The boys will have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I need some work out moves! We are moving back in the middle of March. Russ deploys last week of March... so he has 12 days off before he deploys so we will move then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals! I should make a list of goals, too!
    That Fresh and Easy store sounds fun, I wish they had one here in Omaha.
    So you'll be back in Utah in March? Maybe we should come and visit in the Spring sometime. I miss everyone!!

    ReplyDelete