The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rain Rain GO AWAY!

It has been raining ALL DAY! Poor Ethan, he wanted to go play at the park to day, and play golf out side! But the rain ruined that. We played golf inside, but he said it was boring. lol. Well off to todays list!
My 17:
Im sooo thankful for.....

1-Working windshield wipers. Woot Woot! For the longest time, we had one windshield wiper that didn't work, so having it work now is awesome on a rainy day!

2- iphone adapter in my car. Very handy on a car drive. Which will be happening in 5 days!

3-Diner, Dirve-ins and Dives. I love this show. I love seeing where these places are that have amazing food. There was a place in SLC that was on the show, I think it was called "the blue plate diner". I want to go there!

4-Gatorade. Water sucks, it really really sucks.. lol j/k (thats from water boy) I love Gatorade! Its so refreshing. Grape or Strawberry is my favorite!

5-WIC. Although they told me that Ethan is very unhealthy and OBESE... yeah.. I guess he is super fat for his age... (I dont think so at ALL) Im so glad I am apart of this program. We drink so much milk, and to get it free is amazing. And now they do Veggies and Fruit! So thats so nice to get that!

6-Sports bras! Unless you are or have been a pregnant women.. you really dont know how amazing sports bras are! Sure they are wonderful for working out.... but when your boobies hurt from being pregnant... they are a miracle worker!

7-Pedicures... I have had a total of 3 of these done in my life. I had it first done when we came to California to visit my uncle. My cousin Mikale had her birthday and we all got pedicures, that was like 7 years ago.... But now living in Cali, I have been 2 times with my friend Amanda. I love them. Its super relaxing!

8-Orbit gum. I love it, always have to have it, and never leave my house with out it!

9-For my family always willing to forgive me and my crazy life decisions. Seriously... totally thankful for this. I had been so stupid growing up. So rude, and uncaring... but my family never gave up on me. Always willing to help me anyway they could!

10-Funny kids photos. Have you ever just googled this.. DO IT.. here is one of my favorites!
BAHAHAHAHA

11-A glass of cold milk! Like I said... we go through a lot of milk! A nice glass of COLD MILK... oh so nice

12-Ethans love of  the Arts. Im so thankful that Ethan truly does have a an Artistic side to him. He loves to paint, draw, color, sing, play instruments. I cant wait to see how this plays out for him in the future!


13-Basketball shorts. Wearing them right now! So comphy... I love them

14-Air conditioning. We moved in to this small house just to have Air Conditioning. Russ and I both sweat so much. lol. So we love the cold air. We are super excited to come to Utah for the cold winter!

15-That cali is really a scenic drive everywhere. I love just driving in Cali. Its beautiful everywhere you go. Not just by the beach... everywhere.

16-High Heels. They make me feel pretty!

17-Quiet Mornings! I had one of these today. I woke up before Ethan, and just sat in my bed listening to nothing! Oh it was beautiful!

This is Megan :) posting for Mal... Her internet was turned off... and she will resume her Thankful Posting on the 23! She says, "Sorry About That" haha... MALLORY LOVES ME SO MUCH AND THAT I AM THE BEST YOUNGEST SISTER EVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment