The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thankful Things for December 5th

1- I'm thankful for the Priesthood. Today was fast Sunday at my church, and I had an overcoming feeling to share my story about prayer and how it helped me feel comforted in a time of need. After sacrament many people came over to tell me that they felt the spirit strongly, and 2 brethren asked me if I wanted a blessing. I really REALLY did! I just never wanted to ask. So they gave me a healing blessing. It was so wonderful. I'm so thankful for that blessing. Someday Russ will be able to have the power to give blessing, and I cant wait for that day. :) Priesthood is so important, and I'm so thankful for it.

2-I'm thankful for my long hair! I love it. I love putting it in braids. It reminds me of my childhood. I love my long hair. It makes me feel so beautiful. I do want to cut it super short one day and give my hair to locks of love.. but Ill let it grow more before I do that. :)


3- I'm thankful for the piano Gina gave me! I love to play, and Ethan loves to play. It has been such a comforting thing to have it in our home. I love playing twinkle twinkle little star with Ethan, and having him sing along. So thankful for such a wonderful piano.

4-I'm thankful for Ethan's ambition for learning. He wants to know so much, and loves to learn new things. He is a lot like me, we both love to learn. I hope this means he will love school! I hope this ambition lasts all through his school years! :)

5-I'm thankful for my Grandmas recipes. I use them almost everyday. She is such a great cook, and makes every thing from scratch. We love to season in my family, love to put lots of flavors in things we cook, and my grandma has made her own season salt. It is the most delicious thing. Gina and Ron even asked me to give them some because they loved it just as much as I do. So thanks grandma! You are the best cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment