The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Moody Moody Moody

So today I have been kinda in a bad mood! Stupid hormones..... Yeah I'm back to blaming problems on pregnancy.. lol. But it has to be the hormones.. I had no reason to be in a crappy mood today. No reason at all, but I was. uh, oh well. I need to work on not being mean and crabby for no reason. lol. I don't think I was so crabby when I was pregnant with Ethan. Was I? I don't remember.. that was a long time ago. lol. like about 4 years ago. Long Time.
My December 15th List:

I'm thankful for....

1-Ethan's honesty. Today Russ was cleaning out his car, and Ethan ran over to mine and said, "Mommy, yours  is really bad too, you need to clean it." He spoke the truth, I didn't want to hear it right then, but he was right. So he sat in the car pushing all the buttons he could see while I cleaned it.

2-My dreams that I'm at a Day Spa! I guess I really want to have a Spa Day or something. Because I have been having dreams that I get this nice luxurious day where I get pampered. Oh how I love it.

3-Smoggy Days. I'm thankful for this because it sorta kinda looks like a snow storm.. kinda... ever so slightly.. so it reminds me of home.

4-Seeing Broadway shows in New York City. You know not a lot of people get to do this. So I'm so thankful that my parents were able to send me to NYC twice to see some shows. That was a dream of mine you know. To be on Broadway... there was absolutely no way though... bad singing voice... lol

5-Easy going Person. I don't want to tute my own horn...."tute" lol. But I think I'm a pretty easy going person...
6-Set goals. I'm thankful that I love to set goal... I hardly ever accomplish them, but I do like setting them. I try really hard, but some times I set them a little to high... lol

7-Know when to quit: I like knowing that I'm able to walk away from things that don't make me happy or aren't satisfying. Sometimes it takes a while to come to terms with "quitting," but I'm glad I've had the guts to do it when it has really mattered.


8-That I'm American! Taking nothing away from any other country, I'm just being thankful for my own. It may not be perfect--what place is? But I love it nonetheless.


9-The nice family who helped me in San Diego. I was thinking about this family from Utah while I was cleaning out my car today. I was just finishing up a day at the San Diego Zoo with Ethan in February, and its super hot in February, so I got to my car, opened my door turned on the AC, while I was doing that Ethan pushed the door lock. So me not noticing that, I shut my door....  So I was locked out of my car, no phone, no money NOTHING but me and Ethan, while the car was running. Long story short.. I was bawling because Russ was in the field that week, I didn't know anyone out here or no phone numbers... and this family visiting from Utah stopped when they saw me crying and called their AAA people and had them come help me. It was the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for me. So thank you Utah family.

10-Hot Showers. Oh how I love to just take hot showers. So very thankful for that

11-The Ocean. I'm glad Ethan is able to see the Ocean every day. He loves it. Its such a beautiful thing.

12-The Wildlife here on base. Although I hate the little rabbit poops all over our porch, I love seeing deer and wolves... and fox's. Its really fun to see them and point them out to Ethan.

13-Facebook. I'm thankful for this because its nice to reconnect with friends that you haven't seen in 5-10 years. I found some friends from elementary, so its nice to have those memories brought up again.

14-FREE Festivals. Anything Free, I'm pretty much thankful for. I love activities and festivals. Utah has a lot of Free stuff, so its will be nice to live there again next year.

15-My Crock Pot. I have been looking for a lot of recipes for stuff to make in our Crock Pot, and there are a TON! I hardly ever used my Crock Pot until this week! So its nice to have it, because I can just prepare the food and let it sit for a few hours... so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment