The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Friday, December 10, 2010

My Hunna

Thankful 10!

1- I'm so very thankful for my hunna Russ. I really am blessed with a good man. He is a great father and wonderful husband! He works really hard for Ethan and I, and really misses us when he is away working. I love how he can make me laugh, and keep me smiling day to day. Although our courtship was quite short, and unexpected.... He still knows me better then anyone. I always joke that we are like the couple on 4 Christmas's. Vince Vans brother on the show and his wife... TOTALLY CRAZY AND WILD, but when it comes to love, and knowing everything about each other.... we have that down. I love that he will sit and watch Harry Potter with me and pretend to be super excited, I love that he lets me sing, and hum silly songs to him...(I really do that A LOT) And I love his undying love for me. :) Thanks for everything Hunna! I love you!
2- I'm thankful for Musicals and Broadway! I love anything to do with Musicals... I love plays and singing... so that combined is perfect! I cant go through the day without singing at least one song from a musical! I really cant name my favorite, because I love so many... but I do have to say I want to see Wicked again. That was such a good show.

3-My Great Gmas quilt! She makes one for everyone that gets married.. or has a baby... or something like that. She is such a great quilter... I love mine she gave me for my wedding. It sits on our couch, so everyday I see it and think of her. Thanks Great Gma!

4-I'm thankful for Playgrounds. This is what has pretty much kept me sane while Russ has been gone... Ethan has so much energy, so a trip to the playground to run around is such a great thing!
5- Yummy Chips... (this is coming from my peanut in my tummy..) She or He LOVES Chips! Any kind of chips... lol.

6- Along with that I'm thankful that I can pretty much get away with eating anything because I'm pregnant! lol. I love that!

7- I'm thankful for good dance music! lol. I love music that gets you off you butt and moving, and makes you happy and just keeps you moving! LOVE IT!

8- I'm so thankful that I found my journal from 1997. I was 11 years old and this was my first entry was on Sunday June 1, 1997....
" Today we had stake conference. After we had family home evening, dad gave us these journals, he gave us a challenge... I challenged Obedience. Listen to my parents and teachers and pray. At stake conference Cami sat by me we had FUN."
"PS  Cami and I didn't listen to anything "
WOW. I was funny. Cami was my bestest friend growing up. lol. I bet we thought we were so rebellious not listening to anything. lol.

9- I'm thankful that I can still laugh at my self. I use to sit and cry or complain when something stupid would happen to me, but now... I know its not the end of the world, I know I will be fine... so I laugh it off!

10- I'm thankful that my family members call just to say Hi. Its such a great feeling. I love hearing my ring tone for my dad or mom.... It brings an instant smile to my face... same with my siblings. I'm so thankful that we all have time to call and catch up or to ask silly questions! So thankful for that!

1 comment: