The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Monday, December 6, 2010

My Monday 6!

My Thankful things for December 6th:
1- LAZY DAYS. I love when I can have lazy days. Today was one. Its so nice when Ethan can just sit and watch movies with me. I'm so thankful for lazy days!

2-I'm thankful for my Daddy! :)  I love when I call him, hearing his voice gives me such comfort. He is the hardest working man I know, and I am truly blessed to be his daughter. He is so smart, and gives me advice almost every day. I'm thankful for his love of family! I think that's why are family is so strong. He taught us to love one another and to always be grateful for family. My dad was with me all the time when I was a sick little baby while my mom taught school.He always calls me his "baby Mal" because of that. He is such a great father! Amazing really. I love you daddy! Thanks for being the greatest man I have ever known.
3- I'm thankful for cough drops! They have pretty much saved my life today! :) Cherry cough drops. Delicious and healing!

4-I'm thankful for the nice ladies in my ward! They are going to watch Ethan tomorrow while I go to the doctor. They were so sweet to just offer to watch him. They knew that Russ is gone and that I don't have anyone to watch him. I was just going to take him with me, but they told me to take him to the park and they would bring their kids, and they could all play while I was gone. So I'm very thankful for them!

5-I'm thankful for Christmas lights! Although I'm not putting up any this year, because we will be going home to Utah for Christmas, a lot of people in my neighbor hood have. It makes the night beautiful. Ethan loves lights just as much as I do! We plan on going down to San Diego this weekend to see a neighborhood where ALL the houses are completely decked out! It will be so fun!

6-I'm thankful for Russ's marine sweats. lol. He would be so mad, but I'm wearing them right now because they are so comfortable! I have until Saturday to wear them, so I will be every night! I love comfortable sweats and its rare when I find a really good pair. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mal!!! I love the pic of you and your dad!!! Brings back so many memories... Oh and I lOVE your priesthood post; I still haven't had the courage to get up and speak during testimony meeting... someday! Priesthood really is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest picture ever! I am so glad that you will be coming home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete