The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sweet 16

Man this blogging every day has been really hard to do. lol. It was easy at first... but now its super hard. I get really tired at night, or I'm just not in the mood too... but last night I straight out forgot. :)
Here are my Sweet 16 Thankful thoughts:

1-Playhouse Disney. So very wonderful if you have a toddler. Ethan watches this every morning so I can get things done.

bahahahah. This is Ethan wearing his Mickey Mouse helmet backwards, while watching Mickey Mouse in the morning.



2-Moon and Stars. If you know me, you know I LOVE THE STARS! I love the light that the moon gives.. and stars, to me, are a symbol of beauty. I love them.

3-Aquariums. I'm so glad Ethan loves water and fish as much as I do. We love going to Aquariums!

Ethan enjoying a fish at the aquarium

4-To have things to look forward too! I love having things planned. Like my visit to UTAH! Woot Woot! Is nice to have things to look forward too!

5-That Russ has calmed me down on public affection. Bahahah. I used to just show my love to anyone, anywhere. lol. Russ hates that. I used to grab his bum, give him kisses and just embarrass him all the time in public. He told me that no body wants to see that. I didn't really care until I saw some teenage kids going at it, at the mall... I looked at him, he just smiled and was like "that's why I ask you not to do that, there are people just staring and making fun of them". Needless to say... we are a "peck kissing" public affection couple now. :)

6-The movie Willow. LOL. When I typed PECK, lol, that reminded me of this awesome show. My family regularly quotes this movie.. Missy can say "willow, you iiiiddot" very much like Raziel. Oh good movie
I had a crush on Val Kilmer when I was little. Hes sexy!

7-Scentsy. They make my house smell like Christmas. :)

8-That I have been able to travel. I was so lucky as a child, my parents loved to travel, so we have been many places. I loved going to new states, seeing new and old things. lol. Wonderful

9-Having Spell Check! I am the worst speller ever. This is amazing

10-Cuddling. I love when my hunna cuddles me. Its so nice!

11-Step by Step instructions. Have you ever tried putting together a bike, bed or dresser without instructions? I thought so.

12-That I "grunt" when I'm mad. My cousin Kamie and I inherited the "grunt" from my grandma Jaylene. She used to grunt when she was angry. I have noticed Kamie do the same thing... and I realized that I do it too. lol. Its funny what traits you get from you family.

13-In-and-Out burger.... We had this yesterday. I'm sooooo glad there is one in Utah now. Its pretty much the most amazing place to eat ever.
This is a #1 (double double) no tomato, Animal style, and Animal fries! BEST THING EVER!
14-Starbucks. Yes I know... I'm a Chai Tea Addict. I love Chai... and Starbucks has an amazing Chai, so flavorful... mmmmmm...

15-Itunes. I'm thankful for this because as I have said before, I love to sing... so for me to download songs, and it only taking a minute or two is AMAZING.

16-That my Daddy laughs with us when we make fun of him.
Now Missy, Nate, Meg and I are kinda rude kids I guess, because we make fun of my dad whenever we are together. Its that, or its that my dad is soooo easy to make fun of. He does the silliest things sometimes. One of my favorites is when we were at a track meet for Missy in AZ. We went to McDonald's to eat, my dad was eating fries, and he accidentally got ketchup on his arm, so instead of wiping it off, he takes a fry and dips it in the ketchup on his arm and eats the fry, the when we are about to leave.... he still had fries left so he put the fry cup in his shirt pocket. So he could eat it on the go! LOL. We always do the hand motion like we are picking up a fry, bringing it to our arm, and pretending to wipe ketchup then eating it. He just laughs with us, and calls us stooges. There are so many more... lol. Oh daddy! Thanks for letting your children have a good laugh at your expense.
Love you daddy!

So far I have listed 136 things I have been thankful for! WOW. I still have 17 more that I will do tonight. Man if you think about it... there really are so many things to be thankful for! Awesome. I am blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Animal fries rock! And that's a funny story about your dad! I think I would have gone completely insane by now if it weren't for Playhouse Disney. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right... Ethan loves it! He pretty much has EVERY episode of Mickey Mouse memorized! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe that is so true! We three are gruntin' machines!

    ReplyDelete