The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Saturday, December 11, 2010

So sick... short and sweet 11

So today my list is short and sweet... I have super bad heart burn and tummy aches today. Little peanut is kicking my butt!

1-Christmas cards! I love getting friend and family cards in the mail! Makes my day!

2-Although I don't have any... TUMS... I really need some right now. My doc said that I was allowed to take some, so I will be thankful on Monday when I can buy them! lol

3-My puzzle books. When I'm sick, or Russ is playing video games, I love to just sit and do puzzles... Sudoku, word search, cross words any kind of mind puzzles. They are the best

4-Shasta! lol. Maybe this is giving me the heart burn... I don't know.. But I love it! All the flavors... yummm

5-My pillow, uhhhhh its calling to me right now!

6-I'm thankful that Russ will pass gas right along with me.. lol. :) I'm pregnant so it happens a lot more then normal....

7- My winter boots. We keep our house pretty cold during the day and I don't have slippers... so I wear my winter boots.. they are so soft inside! lol

8- I'm very thankful for Ethan's constant reminder that he loves me. He says it a lot. I love it.

9-11
Ethan's 3 things he does before bed time... We do this EVERY NIGHT!
KISS.... HEADBUTT.... SQUEEZE
I love it, I hope that never stops.

2 comments:

  1. I refused to eat Tums because I think they're nasty, but I was dying, so I asked my doc and he gave me an rx (otc would work too) for Zantac. Hope you get some relief soon, that's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy gas is the worst...haha! We love Shasta too. And I LOVE puzzle books too! Sudoku and crosswords are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete