The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Thankful Siblings!

So for my thankful list for December 7th... I'm doing my siblings.. because I'm thankful for all of them!

1-MEGAN! My best friend. I'm so thankful for her amazing power to make me laugh. She is absolutely crazy and insane, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is so spiritually strong too and pushes me in the right direction every time she sees me.... I love you baby sis!

2- Nathan! My awesome brother! I'm so thankful for his sweet caring heart. He calls me just to check up and to make sure I'm doing okay! He is a lot like my dad, hard worker, devotes everything to his family, and loves everyone! I love you BRO!
3-Becca.. My sweet sister-in-law! I'm thankful for her outstanding ability to show how devoted to the church and family she is. Its weird, when your with her, she gives you this warmth and comfortable feeling. Its hard to explain, but I love it. She is amazing and I'm so blessed that she is in our family!
4- My big sister Missy. I call her sissy... I'm thankful for her beautiful face! LOL. She is gorgeous! I'm actually jealous... but that's not what I'm really thankful for.. I'm really thankful for her teaching me how to be a good mom. I don't get to see her a whole lot, but when I do I learn so much from her. She is such a loving mother and is so good with her kids! I love you sissy!

5- My oldest Brother in law, Casey! I'm very thankful that Casey makes my sissy happy. :)  Missy never really dated in high school, she was more focused on school, and sports, and same in college.. so when Casey caught Missy's eye.... I knew it was serious! :)  From day one, Casey has been so nice and understanding to me. I really appreciate his love for our family. I'm glad you stole Missy's heart!
6- Nate! My brother-in-law! I'm pretty sure Nate thought I was crazy the first time he met me, I was terrified of him! Hes so tall and has the same effect my dad does. Looks a little intimidating... but once you start talking to him, he is as sweet as a gummy bear! I'm thankful for his love for Ethan and I. He is a lot like my dad and brother... he works hard and loves his family! He calls me to check up on me and Ethan, and tries to visit us often as he can. I'm truly blessed to be apart of his family. I love ya Nate/Kunkle!

7- Bri and Ryan! Russ's step siblings! I hardly get to see these 2  because Ryan lives in Arizona, and since we never go to Utah, I don't get to see Bri either! But I'm thankful for both of them! They are so sweet and caring toward Ethan, and have been so nice to me! Thanks for letting this crazy girl into your family! :)

 

So those are my siblings... I know I cheated and put Bri and Ryan together.... But I had to! I could only do 7!!!! lol. I'm thankful for all of you and love you all so much! Thanks for being great sisters and brothers!

1 comment: