The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8 is Great!

My 8 Thankful things!

1-I'm thankful that I totally lucked out and got the BEST mother-in-law! Gina is such a great mom and grandma! She is more like my best friend! She always willing to help us out in any way.. even if it is just babysitting so Russ and I can go on a date! She is amazing and I'm so lucky and thankful that I get to be a part of her family. She loves me and cares for me, and I appreciate that so much! Thanks Gina!
This is one of my Favorite pictures!
2- I'm thankful for Ron! Russ step father and Ethan's papa! He has been so welcoming to me ever since I started dating Russ. His is such a great Papa to Ethan... Spoils him crazy! lol. Ethan loves to talk to him, and to play games with him. I'm so grateful to him for allowing Ethan and I to stay in his home while Russ was in boot camp. Ron really does love our family and I'm so thankful!

3- I'm thankful for MILK! Its my favorite thing to drink, we go though so much in our house! Its so delicious!

4- I'm thankful for Tylenol! The only thing I really hate about being pregnant, is that there are so few things you are allowed to take for pain, headache... etc... so Tylenol thank you for making my head feel better!

5-I'm thankful for Christmas Trees! I'm not putting mine up this year, because we will be going home for Christmas, but I do love to look at them! I would have a fresh one in my house if I could! I love the smell! :)

6- I'm thankful that I was blessed with patience! lol. Its really hard to raise a son alone (when Russ is gone working for weeks at a time), with no one to really hang out with, and no family around. Im really grateful I have patience because I would be CRAZY by now if I didn't!

7- I'm thankful for books! I love to read and get lost in books. I like to read right before I go to bed because then I have dreams about what I was reading! lol. I had the BEST Harry Potter dream last night! lol.

3 comments:

  1. I admire you; I'm just home with the baby alone during the day and I get lonely and impatient! You really are a remarkable woman and you are a wonderful mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, isn't that only 7? Lol. You're forgiven, you have prego brain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL oh wow... That is only 7. HAHAHAAHA. Pregnant.... that it explains it.

    ReplyDelete