The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kamie and Kasie

So my pregnant butt cant even count. I only did 7 yesterday! lol. SO I will do my last one from yesterday  right now...
8- I'm thankful for good friends that remind me how silly I am when Im pregnant! :)

Okay so my Thankful 9 for today!

1-I'm thankful for my BEAUTIFUL cousins Kamie and Kasie. I grew up with these girls and they were my best friends. Although we never really lived close to each other, I would still visit them at least once a week when I was little. I even went to their High School some days...And helped out when ever they needed some prop people for their dance competitions. lol. I'm thankful that they are 2 of the most original people I know. They both stay true to who they are, and are so amazingly unique. They have blessed my life in more ways then I can imagine. They really are like sisters to me. I could brag about them all day, lol, but I will leave it at this.. I love you girls so much, I truly think that we were placed in the same family so that we could strengthen each other... because that's what you guys did for me! :) I couldn't have made it through my teen years without you both!
BEST TRIP EVER!!!!
2-I'm thankful for cookie exchanges! lol. The ladies in the ward come on base once a month and have lunch at the park, and today, they did lunch and a cookie exchange. Not that I need the fat, but I got so many cookies! Yummm

3-I'm thankful for Beanies and Hats!!!!! I love hats a scarfs.. so whenever I get the chance to wear one I do! Ethan has my obsession for hats too! He has 5 hats! 5!!! I only have 4.. (if anyone wants to buy me a hat for Christmas... It will be very much appreciated lol)
I guess I did have 5, the one Ethan is wearing was mine.. but he pretty much took it away from me.
4- I'm thankful for stupid quotes that me and my high school friend can remember! We were both so random, and would stay the most funny things, and they would just stick. We even made buttons that said "That's some bad chicken, it'll mess you up" (that's from an episode of Signfield). We we so weird, and loved this website called homestarrunner.com... here is one of our favorite emails from it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hlgm39msW0
We were really obsessed with this website! lol. Oh good times Carly! So thankful for this CRAZY girl!

5-totally thankful that Ethan likes to help me clean. He wont clean on his own.. but if he sees someone else cleaning he runs and grabs his broom, and starts to help! lol
This was the first day he got the broom. He picked it out at the fair.. lol. My mom told him to pick a toy, and he picked this broom.....
6- My awesome water jug that Gina and Ron gave me. I LOVE IT! I probably wouldn't drink as much water if I didn't have it. For some reason though, since I have had it, I drink about 4-5 refills of it a day, and its a 24oz.

7-SPANDEX!!!! Oh how I love spandex, even more the pregnancy pants. I pretty much wear spandex every day. I have many colors.. Bright Pink, Bright Orange, Bright Blue, black, dark red, gray, tan, and dark brown! lol. I love to wear them. :) And they go with everything really!

8- I'm thankful for hand-me-downs. Our entire house minus our TV, and TV stand have been handed down from family! Pretty much our whole front room is from Gina and Ron, really a lot of stuff is from Gina a Ron. lol. My parents gave us a TV, and shelves... Both parents bought Ethan's bed... I mean the list goes on and on...WOW. Now that I think of it... we are kinda spoiled with hand-me-downs.... lol. THANKS FAMILY!

9- I'm thankful for my iphone apps. lol. totally crazy thing to be thankful for unless you have a crazy 3 yr old that like to cause havoc everywhere you go. Apps keep Ethan busy so that he doesn't act out in public! Its wonderful! I love it. Makes me very happy! Here is a picture Ethan colored with one of his apps... lol
Right after I got this app, he learned how to save the pictures to my phone. So I have like 30 of these saved!

2 comments:

  1. We love hand me downs too! Someday we'll have nice stuff in our house, but until then, I'm grateful for a house full of used craigslist finds!

    I'm loving your blog, Mal! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal I love you!!!! We have had the best times together! You were ALWAYS MY BEST FRIEND!!!! (I truly always considered you that.) I remember getting so excited when I knew I was going to see you! I LOVE U!!!!

    ReplyDelete