The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Festivial in his Sunday best!

This Saturday was the De Luz Community Fall Festival! There were booths set up with people selling there own business stuff, games, and big bouncers for the kids to jump in! (but he wouldn't bounce in the one made for the little kids.. he wanted to bounce in the big kid one, so we had a little temper tantrum for a few mins. lol) But It was super fun! Here are some fun pictures!
Some of the pictures are really weird and sized different.. sorry. I cant fix it!


Playing a game like musical chairs but with pumpkins!





<>
Ethan won a prize bag!



Amanda showing Ethan how to use his clapper thingy...,

He figured it out and loved making it clap!!!



Amanda and Chuck

Ethan eating his Cheetos rather then his burger... lol

Leslie and Katelynn

Ethan NOT posing for me at the picture spot! :( He is such a stinker

Baby Zoey! Ethan like Zoes a lot! She is so cute! 

Ethan having his first snow cone!

Zoey wearing my beanie!

After the Fall Festival Ethan and I came home and crashed on the couch. We were so tired. When I got up I checked my email and my mommy dearest sent me my Church Ward info! So Ethan and I went to Church for the first time out here. It was really nice. Super small compared to my Ward at home... but It was still nice to go! It takes about 20 mins to drive to our church which is so weird seeing as I could walk to 3-4 different churches at home. lol. You never really realize how blessed you are in Utah to have so many temples and churches until you move somewhere else and have to drive 40 mins or more to get to a temple or church. Well here is Ethan in his Sunday Best!!! He was super excited to go to church! 

:)
He told me he needed to wear a hat and I told him that he really couldn't wear one to church, but he didn't care. Luckily he fell asleep on the way there so I was able to take his hat off before he woke up and told him we needed to hurry inside! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment