The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Thursday, October 28, 2010

No Pictures (sad)

Well I went to my appointment at the Naval Hospital yesterday. (which I might add WAS yesterday, I had been thinking for the last month that is was on Tuesday the 26th, I text  my friend that morning, she was going to watch Ethan for me, and she text me back and said.. I thought your appointment was on the 27th. lol. I look at my packet and it did say the 27th. Thank goodness that she is much more observant then me!) So I went yesterday SUPER excited to see my little peanut... but alas.... No ultrasound. All they did was have me fill out about 50 papers, then sent me down to the lab to get 9 bottles of blood drawn. UH... I was so depressed. I have been so excited to get my first ultrasound, I really REALLY wanted it yesterday, but it is now scheduled for the 10th of November. So Mommy Dearest... you are going with me! Or you can watch Ethan.. lol. Either one. (mom will be here from the 7th-12th for the Marine Corps Ball)

So its been really lonely with out Russ here. My AWESOME friends, Amanda, Chuck and Holly, invited me down to Amanda and Chucks house to eat dinner and play games because they know how depressed I get when Russ is gone. This works out perfectly because Holly has a 2yr old boy named Billy.. So he and Ethan just play while the grown ups play games! We played this new game called Gestures.... and OH BOY... I was so bad at it. lol. Holly and I were partners, and I felt bad.(You think I would be good at this since I was in acting classes for 9 years.. but no) You pull 4 cards, and have to act them out before they fall down... you have like 8 seconds for each card... so its hard if you suck at acting out things. (like me). Chuck and Amanda won both times... and they are not the most humble of winners... Whenever I would look at them, they would put up a "L" with their fingers indicating LOSERS... I told them to wait... I will beat them at Pictionary (I'm MUCH better at that game). I cant wait for the weekend to play more games with them!

I also can not wait for HARRY POTTER to come out! Oh how I love the books and the movies! Every time I see a preview I start clapping and get so excited (I know, I'm a complete nerd). I joke with Amanda about how excited I am for the 19th of November.. that is the day she leaves to go home, but its also the day Harry Potter comes out... lol. So she will put on facebook how many days she has left here in Cali,  21 DAYS LEFT... I always comment... I KNOW HARRY POTTER COMES OUT, I'M SO EXCITED! (she absolutely HATES everything about Harry Potter) My favorite character is Bellatrix Lestrange. Not only is she totally crazy and insane, she was one of the few females in the group, and was the most dangerous and sadistic of Voldemort's followers. She is also played by my favorite actress in the movies! Helena Bonham Carter! So needless to say she is the Coolest character EVER! Okay.. I'm done talking...

3 comments:

  1. If you're ever in Utah, let me know if you want me to see if I can hook you up with a free ultrasound! You'd just have to drive to Payson! :) That's lame that they didn't do one for you, it's definitely the best part!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HARRYYYYYYYYYYY POTTERRRRRRRR! Man, I am feeling extra geeky today for some reason, hahaha. LOVE YOU SISSSSSSSSSYYYYY!!

    ReplyDelete