The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It all makes sense now!

So my last post I  was saying how I kept thinking about motherhood and stuff.... well its because I'm PREGNANT!

We are so excited to have a baby! And we thought Ethan would be too.... but he is not happy at all! He keeps saying that he doesn't want to be a big brother, and that there is no baby in my tummy. lol. I went to the commissary with Ethan and bought Minny pumpkins for Halloween and Ethan was with me. He helped me grab one for daddy, one for mommy, and one for Ethan... and when I went to grab another one, he told me that we didn't need it! I told him it was for the baby, and he yelled... its not for the baby.. I don't want a baby!!!! I just smiled at him and told him we are getting it for the baby in Mommy's tummy.... he looked at me and said "alllll right".
The only problem with this pregnancy is that Russ will probably be deployed with the baby is born! :(  but they do allow the marines to skype in Afghanistan so hopefully the hospital will agree with that. Well this is just to let everyone know that another little baby will bless our family! Hopefully Ethan will warm up to he/she when they get here! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Mal! That totally makes sense! I actually kinda wondered when I read the last post, lol. Ethan is too funny! I'm sure he'll warm up to the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited!! Ethan makes me laugh, he is so cute! I love you Sissy! I can't wait to find out if your having a girl or a boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope he warms up to the idea! lol.
    And missy, I have been taking all the chinesse baby gender tests... and all of them say Im having a boy... so we will have to wait and see I guess... I hope its a girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you! You make cute babies and I can't wait to meet your next little baby. It may be hard for Ethan until the baby is old enough to boss around, and then he will love being a big brother! Being the oldest is the best!

    ReplyDelete