The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So Tired


I know people tell you that every pregnancy is different.... well this one is kicking my butt! I have been so tired every day! But when its time to go to bed, I'm wide awake! I don't fall asleep until 2:30am but then Russ has to wake up at 5 am so his alarm wakes me up, and once that happens I have to go to the bathroom... uh. I was never like this when I was pregnant with Ethan. I didn't have hardly any symptoms like this until later in my pregnancy.
I FINALLY got my first doctors appointment! Its on the 27th of November at 10:00am. Unfortunately Russ will be in the Field for 2 weeks, so he wont be able to go with me. Luckily I have some good friends out here that can watch Ethan for me while I go. I get to have an ultrasound at the appointment! I'm really excited about that because when I was pregnant with Ethan they didn't give me one until I was 20 weeks. All they did was listen to the heart beat, so that will be fun to see the little peanut living inside me!
So I have been thinking a lot about if I would be having twins! No one in our family has had any, and Great Gma Riley was a twin... so its bound to happen. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I keep hearing people talking about twins!!! So I wonder if its a sign? I think that would be so awesome! 2 baby Mallory's... lol. Oh man... That would be AWESOME! LOL. I think Russ would go insane... so would everyone else.. But I would love it! Who knows though... probably not. But its still fun to think about. I guess Ill find out at my appointment! lol.

I have been eating a lot healthier since I found out I was pregnant. I also haven't been drinking any soda, so that's been really good. Maybe that's why I'm so tired... no caffeine. lol.I made some DELICIOUS turkey lettuce wraps. It was suppose to be just turkey topped with pineapple peach salsa, wrapped in a big lettuce... but that didn't sound good to Russ, so we made some wraps with tortillas.. Its turned out just as good! I have been working really hard on cutting out Ranch! And if you know me... you know how hard that is for me! lol. I eat RANCH with everything! But I figured that Salsa is better for you so I have been trying to top things with salsa, rather then ranch... and its working out pretty good!


Well not to much has been happening here. Its been pretty cold and rainy the last few days, so I haven't been able to take Ethan anywhere fun. We did take him to go get a Buzz Lightyear Halloween costume and he was super excited to get it. But when we took it home and tried to put it on him he freaked out!!!! I finally got him in it and took a picture, but that was long enough... lol He wanted it off right after that.

We also painted our little pumpkins that I talked about a couple posts ago. He painted Daddy's, and his. I painted mine and the baby's.  We had fun. Ethan loves to paint and be creative. So here are a few pictures of our pumpkins!


He did a great job! From left to right.. Daddy's, Mommy's, Ethan's, and the Baby's!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you talking about ranch brings back memories for me! I think you were the one that taught me to dip my pizza in ranch Mal.

    Miles is gonna be Buzz for Halloween too. :)

    Cute pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream that I was having twins, then saw 2 peanuts at my first appointment! I kinda knew I was having boys because boy clothes were sticking out to me, so maybe hearing about twins is like that for you. We'll see! :)

    That's awesome that you're eating healthier...I went through a pan of brownies a week, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally remember me telling you to dip pizza in ranch. Thats where my ranch obbession started! uh... but like I said salsa is working good for that. Target has this yummy salsa (pineapple peach).. thats working for me! :)
    Yeah Ethan wanted to be buzz... until he realized he actually had to wear it. lol. He hates it. Hopefully I can barder with him or something to put it on for the community party this weekend! (I will take pictures dont worry)

    I kinda hope I have twins! That would be fun. But then again... its a pretty slim chance. :) Im eating healthier, but I still have my pan of brownies every once in a while too! :)

    ReplyDelete