The Bringhurst Family

The Bringhurst Family
Russ, Mal, and Ethan

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Little Peanut!

Okay so I got back from my doctors appointment and everything is okay! :)

The doc said that the heart beat is 150 so its a lot higher then it was a week ago, and that the baby looks alright! My new due date is June 12th! Thanks to everyone who commented on my past post! I love you all and am so thankful for your prayers and support! Here is our little peanut!

Notice the big Bringhurst head... lol. :) 

Peanut was moving a whole lot during the ultrasound. It was so awesome. My mom showed Ethan while the baby was moving and Ethan said "whats that", mom was like "its your baby brother or sister".... Ethan was like "a baby!!!" He sounded pretty excited. So that's a good sign!

2 comments:

  1. Oh mal i'm so excited for you!! Your little peanut is so cute already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad baby is doing great! Love you Sissy! :)

    ReplyDelete